Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
1. You are able to request the transfer of your domain directly through the website editor by clicking Settings.
2. In the Domains tab, click Use existing domain.
3. Enter the domain you would like to transfer, then click Transfer domain.
4. Please note that you are able to use your own domain with the purchase of any Premium Plan. In the next step, the system will offer you the option to activate a Premium Plan. Select the package that suits you best and click Select this plan to continue. If this is the first purchase of the Mini, Standard or Profi premium package, you will transfer and extend your domain for one year free of charge. Domain extension of one year for free is not applicable to special domains.
5. Fill in your personal information. Information you provide will identify you as the domain owner. Therefore, it is necessary to provide accurate information. Finally, click the button Proceed to checkout.
6. Payment and completion of the order
A) If you are ordering a premium package together with the domain transfer, you can now choose the length of the subscription The default setting is one year, but you can also select a longer period. The longer period is more advantageous due to the time discount.
B) When transferring a domain, the annual renewal of the domain must be paid. However, you can also choose to extend your domain for a longer period.
C) If you first ordered the Mini, Standard or Profi premium package, you can apply for a discount voucher here and extend the domain for one year free of charge. The voucher is sent to the project owner's email after the first purchase of one of these premium packages.
D) In the next step, you can change the method of payment, for example to payment by bank transfer.
E) If you would like to enter your invoice details, be sure to check the box Company billing. Please double-check your invoice details as we will be unable to make changes later.
Order completion and further transfer processing steps
You can now complete your order by clicking the Purchase button. Once we receive your paid order, we will contact you to process your domain transfer. It is possible for us to start the domain transfer process only once you have provided us with a transfer authorization code from your current registrar. You can find more detailed information about the transfer proces here.