Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
This guide describes how to sync your Webnode webmail account to a Windows Phone 8.1 device. Before syncing an email account to your device, you must first create an email account with Webnode's webmail system.
IMPORTANT: In order to correctly set up your webmail account, you have to know on which Webnode mailserver your email account is located. You can find this information in the email you received after setting up your Webnode webmail account. Open that email and see if your account is located on mail1.webnode.com or mail2.webnode.com.
The email looks as shown below:
You are now able to sync your Webnode webmail account with your Windows Phone 8.1 device.
1. Open the settings of your device and click Email + accounts.
2. Click the tab Add Account.
3. Click the option Different Account.
4. Enter your Webnode webmail address and password.
5. Click Login and then Try Again.
6. The button Specify will now show.
7. Choose the option Internet Email Account and enter the following information:
The email client is now synced. The default settings of your webmail will hold a copy of messages on the Webnode servers. Please note that when email forwarding is set up in your email account, the emails will not be delivered to your Webnode webmail inbox.