Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
This guide describes how to sync your Webnode webmail account with an Android device. Before syncing an email account to your device, you must first create an email account with Webnode's webmail system.
IMPORTANT: In order to correctly set up your webmail account, you have to know on which Webnode mailserver your email account is located. You can find this information in the email you received after setting up your Webnode webmail account. Open that email and see if your account is located on mail1.webnode.com or mail2.webnode.com.
The email looks as shown below:
You are now able to set up your Android device by following the directions below:
1. Open the settings of your device. Under Accounts, choose Email.
2. Click Add Account and choose Other Email Account.
3. Enter your Webnode webmail address and password into Email.
4. Choose POP3 for type of account. This will open the next window.
5. Enter the following incoming mailserver settings:
6. Enter the following outgoing mailserver settings:
7. Complete setup and send a test email.
Your email client is now set up.
All emails are saved on the server by default.
If you have a forwarding address enabled, your emails will not go to your Webnode webmail inbox.