Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
You are able to create different categories in your blog and organize the articles according to subject. You can add a new category by creating a new blog page. You can then reorder categories (new pages) by dragging the page up or down in the list of pages.
The result will look similar to this:
1. Individual articles can also be moved between categories. Click the created blog and select Manage articles.
2. Select the article to move in the menu and click Move.
3. Select a category from the list and click Move.
4. You are also able to select categories to display in recent blog posts. Click the recent blog posts and select Layout.
5. Click Show Posts and choose the category you want to see on the page.